We believe in helping our clients achieve their dreams and making business more fun. Motivated Marketing Assistant needed to assist with our portfolio of diverse clients in various markets. Learn from our team leaders in this part-time, entry level position within our team!
Must be a self-starter and love a good deadline. Prior writing and editing skills for digital channels are a plus. Flexible work from home schedule; you manage your tasks as you see fit to deliver a great experience for the clients you assist with. With us, you will obtain vital campaign management skills that will launch your career in the online marketing industry.
What you’d be up to:
The best part is every day is different.
• Content Creation and Editing: Web, Social, Email Channels, Video, etc.
• Posting to Instagram
• Weekly Project Check-in via Email (optional: virtual meeting)
• Organizing SEO Website Performance Reports Monthly
• Content Recommendations for Clients Monthly
• Graphic Design for Social Calendars as Needed & Image Recommendations for Blog Articles
• Updates to the Charisma Communications Website as Needed
• Other Marketing Projects as Needed
• Earned or pursuing a College Degree (or equivalent experience)
• Must be 18 years of age or older and be eligible to work in the US
• Have a working computer and cell phone for social media posting
• Available to start immediately
• Proficient communication skills
• Prior WordPress experience a plus, comfortable with template builders like Squarespace or WebFlow to bring clients ideas to life
• Solutions-oriented and creative
• Excellent work ethic and ability to manage your own time efficiently
• Detail-oriented (the role requires a keen eye and superior ability to meet deadlines)
Hourly Rate based on experience $15+
Part-time to start with the opportunity to increase hours monthly based on performance.
Start Your Journey with Us!
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.